Hi! Thanks for your interest in becoming one of our local vendors, please read through the toggled sections below before you submit your application.
We are accepting vendor applications for our gift shop and food market. Before you apply, please read through the following criteria:
Products other than plants, trees & shrubs that are not edibles. This includes all non-food items we sell in our indoor gift shop, as well as outside (think wind chimes, bird baths, etc).
- 2 Gift Shop Product Designations: Local & American Made. Your craft must be one or the other in order to be considered. Local = made less than 100miles from Greenwood Lake, NY. American Made = made anywhere within the United States or it’s territories. Bring it on Guam!
- You must be the original crafter or someone working for the original crafter in order to become a vendor!
- Products must be more-or-less “family appropriate” and compatible to our philosophy (see our Philosophy page in the main menu)
Any food items we choose to sell either in our retail location or on our shop must be crafted in the Hudson Valley in order to be accepted.
- We prefer organic or at least naturally produced without the use of nasty chemicals or fertilizers
- Local = Hudson Valley
- We’re mostly looking for non-perishables or products that have a long shelf life
Vendor Types: Stocking, Consignment & Affiliation
Vendors we choose to stock one or more products from in our retail & online shops will be offered an upfront purchase agreement for a trial run. Subsequent orders (if any) will be determined after we are able to gauge our customers’ interest in your product/s. You will need to provide us with a wholesale price offer and expected retail value.
Vendors we choose to offer a consignment relationship with will be given a space in our shop where they can display their products. Product display must be approved and may be subject to change as we determine our customers’ interest in your product/s. We can offer commission (% determined by product) on consignment items in our retail shop or our online store. Payments for sales of your products will happen once per month.
Online only – fulfillment by you. That’s right folks! Want to try selling your products on our online shop? It’s easy and you get to keep the majority of the revenue generated by sales of your products! Then drop-ship the item to our customers. Payments for sales of your products will happen once per month.
Application Submission Guidelines
- Long Description – please be as detailed as possible.
- Short Description – just the highlights! Keep it short & simple.
- Featured Image – Square photos only, please! At least 500px wide and 500px tall, must be .jpg, .gif or .png!
- Product Gallery – submit up to 5 extra photos of your products.
- If you’re submitting a food item – you must include a list of ingredients and bonus points if you have a nutritional information label!
- For Affiliation Vendors: You must be able to ship the product sold within 2 business days and include our packing slip. We will notify you by email of the sale (with customer details) and from that point it will be up to you to fulfill the order.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to reject any application
- We reserve the right to remove items from our online shop that are not selling
- We reserve the right to rearrange consignment items based on need and seasonal aesthetics
- Payments will be made to consignment & affiliation vendors once per month when/if there are sales
- Payments can be made via Company Check or via PayPal – please indicate your preference on our form
- Vendors must submit a w9 with their Tax ID or Social Security # – we recommend setting up a DBA at the very least!